Leiden Visitor Centre
How do I get to the Law Faculty? Is there a city tour of the Leiden almhouses? What is there to do this weekend? The Leiden Visitor Centre (VCL) has the answer to all your questions about Leiden.
Your visit to Leiden starts at the Visitor Centre. We can provide you with ideas for trips, a city plan, advice on accommodation and much more. The Visitor Centre is very easy to reach; it is ideally located, almost next door to Leiden Central Station and just opposite the bus station.
You can be sure of a warm welcome here, whether you are a student, a tourist or a business visitor. We can help you with transport, accommodation, restaurants, tickets and much more. A visit to the VCL will smooth your path for the rest of your stay.
The VCL is the place for:
- Leiden information
- Accommodation services
- Group arrangements
- Gift vouchers (VVV gift voucher, vouchers for the cinema and theatre, bol.com gift vouchers and dinner vouchers)
- Leiden University promotional products
- Souvenirs of Leiden and Holland
- Local ticket sales
- Business gifts
- Folders and brochures (Leiden City Guide, Shopping in Leiden, Leiden museums and more)
- City tours
- Public transport information
- Rabobank information
- Cycle and walking routes
Here you can find the city map.